1. Pre-heat the oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4.
2. Put the nachos on a baking tray/heat-proof serving dish and sprinkle them evenly with cheddar cheese.
3. While the nachos are in the oven, start making the guacamole and tomato salsa.
1. Destone the avocados and scoop out the inside.
2. Add the finely minced red onion, chillies and coriander and continue to mix.
3. Add the juice from one lime and a drizzle of olive oil.
4. Season with salt and pepper.
1. Mix the tomatoes, red onion, coriander and juice of one lime together. Season with salt and freshly cracked black pepper.
2. Put the nachos in the oven for approx 10 minutes until the cheese has melted. Serve with the guacamole, tomato salsa, crème fraiche followed by dollops of Ballymaloe Jalapeno Pepper Relish. Sprinkle finely sliced spring onions on top.