Banana Berry Pancakes
by Daniel Davey
These pancakes are filling, hugely nutritious and a great way to start the day. Combine with peanut butter, fresh fruit and a drizzle of honey for the greatest enjoyment. If you have some left over, they can even double up as a snack for later in the day.
Serves: 2 People
- 1 x Banana peeled
- 1 knob Butter
- 3 x Eggs
- 2 tbsp Golden Flaxseed
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 125 g Jumbo Oats
- 8 x SuperValu Raspberries
- 4 x SuperValu Strawberries hulled and quartered
1. Blitz the eggs, banana, oats, flaxseeds and honey in a food processor or blender until well combined. Stir in the berries and any other desired ingredients, such as a pinch of ground cinnamon, dried fruit or even some ground almonds.
2. Melt the butter in a frying pan set over a high heat, then add in spoonfuls of the batter.
3. Cook for 4 minutes on each side, until golden brown. Serve straight away, while still warm.
Tip: Add a pinch of ground cinnamon for even more antioxidants and flavour.
1197004000, 1018395000, 1026381000, 1538407000, 1230489001, 1037331000, 1016345000, 1019078000
Thanks for printing this recipe - SuperValu Team