My Account
Type or paste your list here. Each item should be on a new line e.g. Milk Bread Eggs

Garnier Ultimate Blends Ginger Recovery Shampoo Bar (60 g)

€4.99 €83.17 per kg
1 in trolley
Remove?
1
Garnier Ultimate Blends Ginger Recovery Shampoo Bar
WAS 9.99, NOW 4.99, SAVE 5.00
Valid: Oct 14th - Nov 3rd

Details

Join the shampoo revolution and try Garnier Ultimate Blends Ginger Recovery Revitalising Shampoo Bar, for weak or dull Hair. Our Ginger Recovery Solid Shampoo Bar is blended in a gentle recipe, with sustainably sourced ingredients, including Ginger Root Extract & Almond Oil, to nourish & revitalise the feel of hair. Our Revitalising Shampoo Bar is also a 100% vegan formula*. The 97% biodegradable formula leaves hair softer, shinier and healthy-looking! Discover more of the Garnier Ultimate Blends range and try our Ultimate Blends Honey Treasures Conditioner for Dry, Damaged hair. *No animal derived ingredients or by-products. 94% plant-origin nourishing ingredients: the remaining 6% are not animal derived ingredients and guarantee the fragrance and an overall high-quality product

Garnier Commits to Green Beauty: More Solidarity Sourcing More Recycled & Recyclable Packaging Greener Sciences & Formulas More Renewable Energy More Actions to Fight Plastic Pollution Since 1989, Garnier has been committed to a world without animal testing

Features

  • Garnier Ultimate Blends Ginger Recovery Shampoo Bar, for revitalising weak, dull hair
  • Our first solid Shampoo Bar, with zero plastic waste!
  • 97% biodegradable formula with sustainably sourced Ginger Root Extract & Almond Oil
  • Lasts for up 2 months of use
  • Yes Vegan Formula: No animal ingredients or by-products
  • No silicones for a natural feel

Brand

Garnier

Ingredients

1244565, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Aqua / Water, Polyglyceryl-4 Laurate, Glycerin, Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Parfum / Fragrance, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Zingiber Officinale Root Extract / Ginger Root Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil / Sweet Almond Oil, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Eugenol, Coumarin, Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, (F.I.L C258418/1)

Country of Origin

France

Disclaimer

Whilst we take care to ensure the product information displayed on our website is correct, our products and their associated recipes are subject to change. Therefore, you should always check product labels and not entirely rely on the details listed on this page. Customer quotas may apply.

Close
To ensure the best shopping experience, please use an up-to-date browser. Example: the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari or Microsoft Edge.