My Account
Type or paste your list here. Each item should be on a new line e.g. Milk Bread Eggs

Garnier Ultimate Blends Coconut & Aloe Vera Shampoo Bar (60 g)

€4.99 €83.17 per kg
1 in trolley
Remove?
1
Garnier Ultimate Blends Coconut & Aloe Vera Shampoo Bar
WAS 9.99, NOW 4.99, SAVE 5.00
Valid: Oct 14th - Nov 3rd

Details

Join the Shampoo Revolution and try one of Garnier Ultimate Blends' Shampoo Bars: Full of care for your hair, with zero plastic waste for the planet! Each of our Solid Shampoo Bars comes in a 100% recyclable FSC cardboard box. Our Shampoo Bars are 94% plant-origin and have a 97% biodegradable formula to give you the most nourishing, foamy and fast rinse experience yet! Garnier commits to Green Beauty, an end to end journey towards sustainability. Our Shampoo Bars have zero plastic waste to help improve both the environmental and social impact of plastic pollution. - 94% plant-origin nourishing ingredients: the remaining 6% are not animal derived ingredients and guarantee the fragrance and an overall high-quality product

Garnier Commits to Green Beauty: More Solidarity Sourcing More Recycled & Recyclable Packaging Greener Sciences & Formulas More Renewable Energy More Actions to Fight Plastic Pollution Since 1989, Garnier has been committed to a world without animal testing

Features

  • Garnier Ultimate Blends Coconut Hydrating Shampoo Bar, with Organic Aloe Vera for normal hair
  • Our first solid Shampoo Bar, with zero plastic waste!
  • Highly nourishing shampoo, easy to lather and fast rinse formula
  • 97% biodegradable formula with sustainably sourced Coconut Oil & Organic Aloe Vera
  • Lasts for up 2 months of use
  • Yes Vegan Formula: No animal ingredients or by-products
  • No silicones for a natural feel

Brand

Garnier

Ingredients

1244570, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Aqua / Water, Polyglyceryl-4 Laurate, Glycerin, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Parfum / Fragrance, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Cocos Nucifera Oil / Coconut Oil, Myristyl Lactate, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Linalool, Coumarin, Limonene, Citronellol, Benzyl Alcohol, (F.I.L C259526/1)

Country of Origin

France

Disclaimer

Whilst we take care to ensure the product information displayed on our website is correct, our products and their associated recipes are subject to change. Therefore, you should always check product labels and not entirely rely on the details listed on this page. Customer quotas may apply.

Close
To ensure the best shopping experience, please use an up-to-date browser. Example: the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari or Microsoft Edge.