by The Happy Pear
You can have everything done for this breakfast the night before and just grab it as you run out the door in the morning. Oats are loaded with fibre to boost your digestion and immune system. Chia seeds add a nice texture as well as boosting the nutritional profile of this dish massively, especially omega‐3, protein and fibre.
- 400ml Alpro Rice Original
- 1 tbsp Goji Berries
- 2 tbsp Raisins
- 1 tbsp SuperValu Goodness Pumpkin Seeds
- 100 g SuperValu Quick Oats 500g
- 2 tbsp Supervalu Goodness Chia Seeds
- 1 x Apple grated. (or pear)
- 1 x Banana
- 1 handfull Granola
- 1 x Natural Yogurt
- 1 handfull SuperValu Blueberries
- 1 handfull SuperValu Raspberries
The night before, put the oats, raisins, chia seeds, goji berries and pumpkin seeds into a bowl or container and mix. Add the rice milk, cover and put into the fridge. It looks very nice in a Kilner jar if you have one.
In the morning, simply add your toppings. The oat base will keep for 2 to 3 days in the fridge.
Thanks for printing this recipe - SuperValu Team