Galberts American Style Pancakes
Galberts American Style Pancakes are perfect for stacking and are ideal for creating a tasty breakfast which is guaranteed to impress! A drizzle of maple syrup is the perfect complement but dont be afraid to get creative with your choice of toppings. One of our favourite combinations involves Greek yogurt and fresh blueberries for a light, yet filling, start to the day!
- 2 - 3 Galberts American Style Pancakes
- 100g Total 0% Greek Yogurt
- 40g Fresh Blueberries
- Pure Maple Syrup
1. For that authentic American diner fresh from the griddle taste you can pan fry your pancakes on each side in a small knob of butter, or if you're pushed for time just pop them in the toaster.
2. Once heated transfer your pancakes to your serving plate and add a layer of your Greek yogurt between each pancake and a small dollop on top.
3. Finally, just scatter your blueberries over the top, drizzle with some maple syrup and enjoy!
Thanks for printing this recipe - SuperValu Team