1. Grease a standard 900g pudding bowl with Connacht Gold Unsalted Butter and line with cling film.
2. Combine both chocolates with the Connacht Gold Unsalted butter and golden syrup in a saucepan over a medium-low heat and stir until melted.
3. Remove from the heat and stir in the crushed biscuits, Maltesers and marshmallows.
4. Pour the mixture into the pudding bowl, pressing down with a spoon to make sure it is tightly packed. Spread the bottom so it is smooth.
5. Refrigerate overnight to set, then invert onto a serving platter.
6. If it is not coming out easily, pour some warm water around the outside of the bowl to loosen it.
7. Roll out the white icing into a circle; it’s better to have the sides uneven, so that it looks like the icing is dripping down the cake.
8. Brush a bit of water onto the top of the cake and add the icing.
9. Roll and shape the coloured icing into red berries and green leaves. Secure these to the top of the white icing with a little more water.