1.Place the chicken fillets between some parchment paper and roll with a rolling pin to flatten. Now season with sea salt and Cajun spice.
2. Cook the chicken on a pan on a medium heat in some oil for 8-10minutes depending on the thickness of the chicken breast.
3. Once cooked set aside to rest.
4. For the sauce, mix the crème fraîche and sweet chilli sauce in a bowl.
5. Slice the chicken and neatly place it on top of the Carr’s Ciabatta Crackers. Spoon over the gorgeous crème fraîche mixture and sprinkle with grated cheese.
6. Pop them into the oven or under the grill to allow the cheese to melt.
7. To serve, garnish with the baby basil leaves.
8. Tuck in and enjoy.